What is WABBIT?
Our Wellbeing and Asset Based Brief Intervention Training, or WABBIT, introduces you and your team to wellbeing tools and techniques which can be implemented into daily practice to effectively address wider issues impacting the health and wellbeing of people you support.
Suitable for a variety of professionals, including, but not limited to; social workers, residential care workers, educational staff, local authority professionals and clinicians, WABBIT will help bring about sustainable behaviour change in your organisation.
Delivered by expert facilitators, WABBIT includes:
- An overview of key research and policy drivers
- Evidence-based wellbeing interventions: theory and practice
- Holistic needs assessments and wellbeing planning
- Asset-based approaches, strengths-based working and solution-focused techniques
- Self-help and self-care strategies
- Measuring change and capturing outcomes
We work with you to deliver a highly tailored and unique training experience to your staff team to enhance provision and empower people to have effective conversations about the wider determinants of health and wellbeing.
How can it help your organisation?
WABBIT has multiple benefits for your team, such as:
- Building staff confidence to use evidence-based wellbeing and asset-based interventions
- Enhancing provision and beneficiary outcomes
- Learning how to implement wellbeing techniques and self-care strategies with beneficiaries
- Providing simple, effective tools and techniques to make every contact count
Talk to us today and find out how we can help you integrate wellbeing approaches into your everyday practice. To find out more about WABBIT, download our flyer now.